Wednesday, March 25, 2009

pj's (wierd) version of the olympics

and the things go to,



me,best zoolander + James bond impression , best sleeper, and best touchdown.


grace, best hair style , and creepyst smile.


Bim, bravery(with Mr. Diaz and Ms.Halverson ) (not Mrs)

ally, best cheeseburger eater and best background for a touchdown, and best swimmer (with Lauren)

Liv, best bunny outfit ( trust me lots of competition)



Krista, (i know she wasn't on it) best collage helper.




and that is my weird Olympics!

4 comments:

Meg said...

Cute PJ! Fun collage! And thanks for the pictures, we love them!!

Mona said...

Great pictures, PJ! I like your version of the Olympics..very fun. I'm jealous, there's nothing but sunny weather there; it's sunny but cold here today. Can't wait to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

kid. you are it. you are literally numero uno. xoxox.

Nicea said...

Ah, PJ's Olympics. Great, great fun! Love your picture collage, too. Very cool.

Hey! When are you going to email me your mailiing address? This box is yelling, "Mail me to PJ."